Unless you’re still living in your parent’s basement (hey, no shame in saving your pennies!) then you’ve probably gone through a moving adventure. Maybe you moved for a new job, a budding relationship, or you were just ready to upgrade to a larger home…no matter the reason, we sincerely hope you didn’t have to move for any of the following reasons.
Here are 10 signs that it may be time to pack up and hit the road.
1. You have a “Monica” Closet…okay, maybe all of your closets are Monica Closets.
2. Your commute isn’t the most relaxing.
3. Your roomies don’t know the meaning of the word “PRIVACY”.
4. You’ve started to name the multiple pests in your home.
5. You’re pretty sure your house is haunted.
6. You haven’t had a solid 8 hours since your new neighbors moved in.
7. Pro: You live really close to the airport! Con: You live really close to the airport!
8. You haven’t seen the sun shine in months.
(no offense to our friends in Seattle)
9. High rent = No money in the bank
10. Your landlord is very demanding.
If you relate to any of the above, then it just might be time for you to pack your bags and find a new place to call home. Be sure to HireAHelper so you can get out fast and move into the home of your dreams.