Most of the country has been hit by Old Man Winter. It’s been brutal, it’s been cold, it’s been brutally cold. Let’s just say spring can’t come soon enough. But for most of us…we won’t see any signs of spring for many, many weeks. And if you have just had enough…well then it might be time to channel your inner bird and fly south. Here are 10 signs it might be time to leave your FROZEN world.
1. You’ve been hit by an eternal winter
2. You finally have the means to build your dream home out in the countryside
3. Your neighbors are always breaking your things
4. The closest store leaves much to be desired
5. You don’t live in the safest area
6. Your neighbor’s pets are out of control
7. The elevator in your building has a permanent “under construction” sign on it (Did we mention you live on the 7th floor?)
8. The neighborhood kids just won’t leave you alone
9. You can’t remember what the sun feels like on your face
10. You want to be closer to the people you love
And if you do decide to pack things up and head to a warmer destination, be sure to hire some help for your move. HireAHelper makes it easier to get to your new home so you can get back to the important things in life…
(Sorry, HireAHelper does not move reindeer, or enchanted snowmen. You’ll have to let it go.)
50 days until spring…the countdown is on.